Alcohol Licensing Solicitor
The Licensing Act 2003 came into effect in October 2005. This Act governs the sale and supply of alcohol throughout authorized licensed premises in the United Kingdom. Johnson and Boon Solicitors can provide assistance to individuals and companies operating in the licensing trade throughout the Wirral and Merseyside.
We work on behalf of Clients in a variety of situations such as:
- Applying for a Personal License
- Applying for a Premises License
- Transferring a Premises License
- Applications for a Designated Premises Supervisor
- Varying existing Licenses
- Temporary event notices
Local authorities and other interested parties may challenge or seek a review of an existing License.
Any review must relate to one or more of the 4 Licensing objectives under the Licensing Act:
- The Prevention of Crime and Disorder
- Public Safety
- The Prevention of Public Nuisance
- The Protection of Children from Harm
Johnson and Boon Solicitors will advise you every step of the way and will represent you at any Local Authority License Sub-Committee Hearing or any Licensing Appeal. We offer a fast, professional approach to advising you whatever the situation may warrant. Whether you are applying for a new licence, wishing to vary an existing license or seeking to retain an existing license, you need Johnson and Boon to represent you.